inside the human body there’s the endocannabinoid system, with receptors spread throughout the brain and body.
1. the tendency toward a relatively stable equilibrium between interdependent elements, especially as maintained by physiological processes.
The Bliss Molecule
More than two decades after the phytocannabinoids in hemp were discovered the endocannabinoid anandamide was found. Yet, once they isolated the chemical, they faced another challenge. What should it be called? They turned to Sanskrit. Anandamide comes from the Sanskrit word Ananda, which means bliss. So, basically, anandamide means bliss molecule.
“Cannabinoids promote homeostasis at every level of biological life, from the sub-cellular, to the organism, and perhaps to the community and beyond.”
By comparing the genetics of cannabinoid receptors in different species, scientists estimate that the endocannabinoid system evolved in primitive animals over 600 million years ago.
Endocannabinoids are the substances our bodies naturally make to stimulate these receptors. The two most well understood of these molecules are called anandamide and 2-arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG).
CBD increases the amount of endocannabinoids in your system.
CBD stops enzyme FAAH from breaking down all of the anandamide, and therefore makes more of it available for use by your cells. This is why CBD is a natural mood-lifter without psychoactive effects.
7 Tips for a Healthy Endocannabinoid System
1. Exercise supports production and raises levels of endocannabinoids in both people and animals. Find a rhythmic light weight bearing form of exercise.
2. Consume less alcohol – alcohol interferes with your endocannabinoid production.
3. Ingest Daily potent hemp oils containing cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG along with full spectrum terpenes, flavonoids and waxes. These hemp oil factors directly and indirectly affect the endocannabinoid system.
4. Regularly ingest plants containing cannabinoid like compounds such as Echinacea, Black Pepper, Cacao and Hemp Seeds.
5. Engage in stress reducing activities such as meditation and yoga.
6. Increase Omega-3 fatty acid consumption which has been linked to upregulation of CB1 and CB2 receptors as well as increased levels of endocannabinoid synthesis.
7. Decrease unhealthy sugar and simple carbohydrate consumption which interferes with basic human metabolism.
© 2017 - Aromaland Wellness
All Rights Reserved